Did you know exercise doesn’t need to be lengthy and strenuous? While walking is considered to be an easy, low impact, aerobic and cardio exercise, you can really increase your health benefits by adding walking wrist weights into the mix. If you don’t have time to exercise during the day, you can use Toney Walkers wrist weights with super bright LED lights at night to be seen from a distance by drivers. It’s hardest to see walkers at dusk, twilight, and dawn. Toney Walkers 1 LB weights with LED lights, whether blinking or steady,are very noticeable and makes walkers and runners more visible to drivers. Our flashlight mode helps you see where you are going when it’s dark. It’s also perfect for those evening dog walks.
Adding even a 1 pound wrist weight increases calorie burn and muscle toning with every step you take by activating your upper body, core, and challenging your lower body muscles.
Meaning you can walk your way to fitness with your ToneyBands wrist weights. Literally! In a recent article by The Mayo Clinic, a simple brisk walk every day can is said to have all of the following benefits:
- Maintain a healthy weight and lose fat
- Prevent or manage various health conditions, such as heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, some cancers, and type 2 diabetes.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve muscle endurance
- Increase energy levels
- Improve your mood, cognition, memory, and sleep
- Improve your overall balance and body coordination
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduce stress and tension
So if you’re ready to make a change in your life and health, then get the right gear to get you started. Throw on some comfortable, loose-fitting clothes, lace up your sneakers, and strap on your Toney Walkers LED Lighted Wrist Weights or Toney Bands 1 LB wrist weights.
It’s so easy to get started.
Here’s what we recommend:
- If you are just getting back into walking for exercise, start with a brisk walk for 15 minutes each day and work your way up to power walking when you notice getting tired doesn’t come so easily.
- Try alternating between power walking, normal walking, and jogging. Doing intervals such as this can help you burn more calories in less time than normal walking alone.
- For higher calorie burn, keep your arms bent at 90 degrees to help build up pace and rhythm throughout your walk.